Summer Enrichment Program Details
- When is it? Mid-June through Mid-August.
- Where is it? Join in from any device.
- Who is teaching? Lindsey Wander, Founder and CEO of WorldWise Tutoring, and 11 of her college-educated and background-checked tutors.
- What are the course details? To learn more about the topics covered, duration, and cost for each of the 23 summer enrichment courses, read our detailed online summer enrichment guide!
- Why should I sign up? These courses allow for the exploration of personal topics of interest in a structured way and offer the opportunity to get ahead by building academic and real-life skills. Students will finish each course with a project they can include in their portfolio and a certificate they can add to their resume and applications.
- Sounds great! Any other perks? For each child that you refer, and who purchases a course of equal or greater value, you will receive 20% off the cost of your child’s enrollment. For each child that you refer who purchases a course of lesser value, you will receive 15% off the cost of your child’s enrollment. *Purchases must be made by 6/26/2020.
REGISTRATION ends soon!
Benefits of Enrolling:
Deep Dive Into New Skills. Allows the student to step outside of his/her comfort zone without the looming fear of failure.
Engages and Motivates. The student will enjoy learning again, facilitating his/her personal growth and self-confidence
Helps Prevent “Summer Learning Loss.” Keeps the student’s mind active without feeling drained by intense content.
Opportunity to Network. The student will network with others who have similar interests, perhaps forming new long-term friendships.
Improves Communication. The student will improve his or her communication techniques in peer, parent, and teacher relationships.
Reinforces Independence and Empowerment. Meaningful homework and projects will be assigned to the student, giving him or her something to be proud of.
Improves Applications. Students will have the ability to add the completed project and certificate to the student’s portfolio and resume and college, internship, and job applications.