Learn Something New.
Be a Part of the Change.
WorldWise Tutoring offers courses for enrichment in the genres of Creativity, Personal Development, STEM, Real-Life Math, Foreign Language, Sociology, Writing, Test Prep, & College Planning. These live online courses are fun ways for students to explore personal interests, meet new friends, and enjoy learning again.
Online Enrichment Program Details
- When is it? Mid-September through Mid-December.
- Where is it? Join in from any device.
- Who is teaching? 18 of our highly educated and experienced instructors have developed engaging courses in topics they are passionate about.
- What are the course details? To learn more about the topics covered, duration, and cost for each of the courses, read the detailed online enrichment guide!
- Why should I sign up? These courses allow for the exploration of personal topics of interest in a structured way and offer the opportunity to get ahead by building academic and real-life skills – all while having fun! Students will finish each course with a project they can be proud of, a certificate they can add to their resume/applications, and new friends with similar interests.
- Sounds great! Any other perks? For each child that you refer, and who purchases a course of equal or greater value, you will receive 20% off the cost of your child’s enrollment. For each child that you refer who purchases a course of lesser value, you will receive 15% off the cost of your child’s enrollment. *Purchases must be made by 9/13/2020.
REGISTRATION ends soon!
Fill out the form below for a chance to win one FREE enrollment in our Online Enrichment Program!
Benefits of Enrolling:
Deep Dive Into New Skills. Allows the student to step outside of his/her comfort zone without the looming fear of failure.
Engages and Motivates. The student will enjoy learning again, facilitating his/her personal growth and self-confidence.
Makes learning fun again. Keeps the student’s mind active without feeling drained by intense content – providing a much needed escape from current stressors.
Opportunity to Network. The student will network with others who have similar interests, perhaps forming new long-term friendships.
Improves Communication. The student will improve his/her communication techniques in peer, parent, and teacher relationships.
Reinforces Independence and Empowerment. Meaningful homework and projects will be assigned to the student, giving him/her something to be proud of.
Improves Applications. The student will have the ability to add the completed project and certificate to his/her portfolio and resume and college, internship, and job applications.