A recent report in EdDive states “High expectations for summer programs as learning gaps predicted to grow.” Remediation and enrichment are seen as the means to mitigate learning loss as “three months away from school has stretched to six.” Read the article by Linda Jacobson here. To help prevent kids from falling further behind, WorldWise Tutoring has created a robust Summer Enrichment Online Program. These opportunities for small group learning in a wide variety of topics create a fun and productive learning period for students ages 4 and up.
WorldWise Tutoring is offering 23 live online courses this summer for enrichment (mid-June through August). These courses cover the genres of Creativity, Personal Development, STEM, Real-Life Math, Foreign Language, Sociology, Writing, Test Prep, & College Prep. Click here for our Summer Online Enrichment course details.
WorldWise Tutoring’s Summer Enrichment Program will not only help close the learning gaps, but will also:
- Allow students to explore personal interests in a structured way
- Give opportunities to build real-life and academic skills
- Engage and motivate students so they enjoy learning again
- Improve communication techniques with peers and instructors
- Provide much needed social interaction
- Give opportunities for networking with others who share their interests
- Culminate with a completed project and Certificate that the student can add to portfolio/resume/application
We are flexible:
- While each summer enrichment course is being offered as small-group instruction, they can all also be taught 1-on-1 (for an hourly rate based on your child’s age). Email us at [email protected] for details.
- Furthermore, with over 40 active tutors, WorldWise Tutoring has a wide breadth of knowledge. So, you are also welcome to design your own summer enrichment online course for your child and his/her friends. Email us at [email protected] to set up a time to discuss further.
Let’s make learning enjoyable again with these Summer Enrichment Online Courses!